Federal Criminal Defense
Las Vegas, Nevada Federal Criminal Defense Attorney Patricia M. Erickson
Federal offenses involve the federal court system and can carry more severe penalties than state crimes. When you are indicted for a federal crime—or if you suspect you are under investigation—you need to consult with an experienced criminal defense lawyer as soon as possible.
If you or someone you love has been arrested on federal criminal charges, let me get involved in the process as soon as possible to prevent injustices throughout the legal process. If I can be involved at the pre-trial stage, I can protect you from making mistakes that could affect the final outcome of your case. Contact me now for a confidential consultation.
My name is Patricia M. Erickson , and I have over 20 years of experience defending clients from throughout Nevada in federal criminal cases. I can represent federal criminal defendants in other states such as California, Utah, New Mexico, Arizona, Idaho, Montana, Oregon, and Washington. I have handled the entire spectrum of federal crimes, from drug trafficking to white-collar offenses. When you are facing the possibility of a federal conviction, I can provide the experience and legal knowledge necessary for successful representation.
I can represent you in any federal criminal case:
- Conspiracy: CCE (continuing criminal enterprise), racketeering, RICO Act violations and forfeitures
- VCAR (violent crime in aid of racketeering) offenses
- Bank robbery
- Kidnapping, human trafficking or federal murder charges
- Drug offenses: federal charges of drug possession, sale, distribution, manufacture, cultivation, trafficking or importation
- Gun crimes: weapons violations or weapon involvement in other crimes
- Internet crimes: identity theft, phishing schemes, or child pornography
- Federal juvenile cases: gang-related crimes, VCAR, CCE and others
- Fraud crimes, such as securities fraud, bank fraud, home mortgage fraud, mail fraud, wire fraud, telemarketing fraud, medical fraud (such as up-coding), benefits fraud (such as Medicare, Medicaid, or workers’ compensation fraud), Internet fraud or copyright fraud
- White collar crimes, such as embezzlement, money laundering or bribery
White Collar Criminal Defense
I am highly experienced in handling federal white-collar crime cases. Many of these cases involve complex facts and investigations, financial analysis, and voluminous discovery. I have been involved in even some of the most challenging cases. When you need powerful strategy and results, contact me for a confidential consultation. When you choose me to represent you, you can trust that I will handle your case discreetly.
Appeals and Post-Conviction Relief
If you are convicted of a crime, your case is not over. You may be able to see your conviction overturned or reversed due to errors made by the court, the prosecutor or your prior defense attorney. If your case was improperly or unlawfully handled, I am available to file a strongly researched appeal on your behalf. I am experienced in appeals of convictions and sentencings. I am also experienced in the litigation of post-conviction challenges to convictions and sentencings.
Contact me today for a consultation with an experienced federal criminal defense attorney. Located conveniently in downtown Las Vegas near the courts and jails, my law office is open 8:30 – 5:00 weekdays, and after-hours appointments and jail meetings are available upon request.